- To be a support system.
- To provide the equipment and educational support.
- To understand the demands on the goalie.
- To be that sounding board for your child.
- To understand how to deal with the coach in a variety of circumstances.
- To understand psychology 101 Dealing with an athlete day of the game, before and after the game.
- To balance your emotions in challenging situations a parent might find themselves in.
- To be positive on a good day.
- To be positive on a tough day.
- To refrain from being judge mental in a negative manner.
- To never be overly Critical.
- To thoroughly enjoy and highlight the positive, there will always be positive situations to applaud.
- To understand your child has chosen the most responsible position on the team.
- To understand goaltending is the most complicated position in sports.
- To understand becoming an intelligent thinking Goaltender is a process.
- To understand the best approach is a balanced approach.
Look too to SMARTER GOALIE to provide you with the support you need to provide your goalie with the best education possible.
Smarter Goalie is a support system for your goaltender, your goalie coach, your team or organization.